[bct] Re: Magnatune classical and Celtic music podcast uploaded

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:10:50 -0600

That sounds wonderful! I love both classical and Celtic music, so it should be a fun listen.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "bct2" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "bct1" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bct] Magnatune classical and Celtic music podcast uploaded
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 01:49:32 -0700

Hi Larry and list,

I have uploaded this podcast to my site and to the lub2bablyndi FTP site; it's about an hour long. I play about a dozen selections from albums I've downloaded from Magnatune.com. I had so much fun hearing this wonderful music that I had to share it. If you prefer something more modern, you can skip this podcast; it includes ancient and medieval music, some baroque, some Renaissance, and one by Rachmaninov, sung by a fantastic choir. Lots of eastern European music.
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss