[bct] Magnatune classical and Celtic music podcast uploaded

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct2" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 01:49:32 -0700

Hi Larry and list,

I have uploaded this podcast to my site and to the lub2bablyndi FTP site; it's
about an hour long. I play about a dozen selections from albums I've downloaded
from Magnatune.com. I had so much fun hearing this wonderful music that I had
to share it. If you prefer something more modern, you can skip this podcast; it
includes ancient and medieval music, some baroque, some Renaissance, and one by
Rachmaninov, sung by a fantastic choir. Lots of eastern European music.
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss