[bct] Maestro

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:07:14 -0000

Hy Angie, Just downloaded your Demonstration of the Maestro and I would like to
congratulate you on a fantastic demonstration.  It was intuative and
informative with the right amount of information.  When I decided to do my HTML
Basics podcast I thought long an hard about how much information to put in.
The trick is to put in enough so that you give a listener an understanding but
not to much so that it overwelms them, and you got it spot on.  Hope you do
more in the future, any way just thought I'd let you know that I thought you
did a good job.
Thanks, from Riz