[bct] Re: Maestro

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:20:23 -0600

Hi Angie,
I thoroughly  enjoyed your Maestro podcast and found it very informative
and  professionally constructed.    I saw the Maestro demonstrated at a
convention last month and you did a much better job than the sales rep.
The voice recordings were great too, your nephew reminds me of my
grandsons.  I eagerly await your Trekker podcast.  Maybe I'll get a
Maestro/Trekker next Christmas.
Have you tried Audacity?  I downloaded it but the help screens appear to
be screen shots that JFW will not read, so I haven't used it.
Where is your dog guide from, what breed etc.
Curt