[bct] Re: Mad Gab for Neal

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 14:55:48 -0800

    I live in what used to be a semi-rural area, which is becoming more urban
all the time.  There are elements about this I really dislike.  One such is the
increase  of traffic on the road in front of my lot, and the frequency of these
boombox containing vehicles.  Sometimes the "boom" is so loud and intense that I
would wonder about an earthquake except for the telltale rhythm.  You don't hear
any real music, just the low frequency boom.  As you indicate, sign language for
the owners, I guess.