[bct] Re: Mad Gab for Neal

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:31:50 -0600

Lois, as for the difference in mikes between titanium and gold, you've
got it.  As for the unwanted sounds often heard when cars pass your
house and you are in the back room, you've also got it.  Not very
nice.  I was sitting on my front porch last summer when a guy rode by
on his bicycle.  My house is probably 30 feet from the street and I
could still hear the music he was listening to on his headphones.  I
hope he is ready to learn sign language.