[bct] Mad Gab for Neal

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:42:55 -0800

I've spent some more time with Neal Ewers's microphone placement cast.  I like
it.  It's great with headphones.  Regarding the game his family was playing, Mad
Gab.  I can't know for sure exactly how the phrase was spelled.  my guess  would
be something like, "na, Lew.  I've seen it all."
Looking forward to the next installment, Neal.
By the way, how does a microphone's construction material effect its quality?
I've heard things about titanium and gold contributing to quality  in headphones
and the like. I'm thinking it somehow concerns the conductivity of these metals
and other properties to do with electromagnetism.  Please enlighten us.  Thank