[bct] Re: Macs...

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:31:57 -0500

Don't pay any attention to that other message.  Unfortunately, I haven't had
the pleasure to try a Mac computer, but if I had, I certainly would have
taken the opportunity to do so.  I think it's like languages; the more of
them you know, the more comfortable you will be in different environments.

Maria R.