[bct] Re: Macs...

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:07:33 -0600

guys guys.
How many times must i say this! Please don't responnd to him if you think it's spoofed. he wants to create chaos and from what I'm seing, we're all playing right into his hands. He's sittting back and laughing his butt off.
Ok, enough from me on this subject.

At 06:02 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:
Yeah its just our little dim witted friend trying to be funny again at
neal's expense.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them." - Helen Keller, 1925