[bct] Re: Macs...

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:34:28 -0600

I guess I've gotta be honest here. If ever there arose an opportunity for me to try my hand at a Mac, I would welcome that opportunity. I've just gotten so used to Windows that it would be hard for me to learn another OS. I really like Windows. But several of my friends, including my roommate who is legally blind, have either used Macs in the past or are currently using a Mac and really swear by it. The reviews of the new Mac screen reader over on www.afb.org/accessworld, don't seem all that tempting. But then again I suppose that's just one person's opinion.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>