[bct] Re: Macs...

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:05:19 -0600

Heh.  i understand.

I didn't reallize it was a spoof until it was too late. I haven't had to deal with too many of these before. But I do know that this spoofing individual has already been banned from one list I am on.

On Mar 29, 2006, at 10:31 PM, Maria R. wrote:

Don't pay any attention to that other message. Unfortunately, I haven't had
the pleasure to try a Mac computer, but if I had, I certainly would have
taken the opportunity to do so. I think it's like languages; the more of
them you know, the more comfortable you will be in different environments.

Maria R.