[bct] Re: Mac Casts

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:34:50 -0500

Ah thanks Larry, so I was repeating myself a bit, so well ok you all don't have to listen to the second one. However I think my next podcast will focus on VoiceOver and its options and then some specific apps perhaps. Let me know what you all think before I clog the site with stuff folks aren't interested in or want to know about.

On Mar 12, 2006, at 9:40 AM, Larry Skutchan wrote:

As you might have noticed, Scott's second Mac cast is up, and I thought I'd take the chance to let you know I also fixed the original Mac cast if you were having trouble with it.