[bct] Re: MS VISTA

  • From: "Casey" <csm120@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:08:48 -0400

Well, right not requirements are a 3ghz processor. For the glass visuals,
you will need a video card running directX 9 capable drivers, you should
have at least 1 gb of ram, and the video card should  have 256 mb of ram if
you want the glass visuals.
as for screen reader access, I know that Window eyes, Jaws, and Serotek's
System Access will work with it. Freedomscientific had a beta version of
jaws running on vista, and I believe gwMicro did as well.