[bct] Re: MS VISTA

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:49:15 -0400

Plus, it has Media Center built-in.  I love Media Center!

>>> rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:11:55 AM >>>
Hi Everyone,
What do you think about the upcoming release from Microsoft of Windows
Vista the replacement for Windows XP.  From what I have heard its going
to be great.
 Hopefully a better narrator for the times we need it.  and built in
speech recognition and the capability to send each application out to a
audio source.  Should be a great improvement over XP.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx