[bct] Re: Lynnette's podcast on the sense of smell

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:49:42 -0500

Hi Joni,
Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you enjoyed the podcast. It's a sense we definitely don't talk about too often, but once you do... Well, after I did the podcast, I thought of all kinds of things I could have said. Thank heavens, I didn't. <grin>

Skunks? Hmmm. You know, they tell me I've smelled them but I really didn't think they were all that horrible. Of course, my sinuses can not be trusted at times. This might be seen as a blessing. <grin>

Lynnette
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>