[bct] Re: Lynnette's podcast on the sense of smell

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:08:33 -0500

Cool, Mary.
Essential Oils?  I'll look that up under essentialoils.com or google it.
Sounds great.  I'm definittely an oil person...not oily.  <grin>.

This year, come hither, we're getting to the Botanical Gardens.

Another thing I'll have to do is find out what kinds of flowers and trees we
actually have here in Central Park.
There's actually someone who gives tours on the medicinal plants and herbs of
that vast park.  I think it's wonderful and love to take it someday but you
hear these stories once and then you have to go on a scavenger hunt to find
them again.

Glad you enjoyed it.