[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:38:02 -0600

There was an interesting program on the Science Channel on satellite
TV about 6 months ago.  The prime minister, a very wonderful sounding
woman, took a reporter on a trip through many parts of the country.
They climbed mountains, went down into very deep, dark caverns and
some of their conversation dealt with the making of Lord of the Rings.
Evidently, it's full of places that are either quite grand in their
appearance or quite stark with rocky cliffs, deep gorges, etc.
Although I couldn't see it, it did give me a feel for the place I have
always wanted to visit.