[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:42:36 -0600

Hi Mary:
For me, it depends on your vision of what you think middle Earth looks like. I have no idea, except for the descriptions given me by Rejenia, what exactly the scenery in New Zealand adds to the movies but, I do have sort of a sound picture of what I think middle Earth would sound like if I were there and Peter Jackson pretty much hit it on the nail head.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness