[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:53:49 -0600

Hi Paula and thanks a lot!
Rejenia and I have the trivia game and lots of the action figures on our book shelves. Although I read the books in high school, Rejenia had never heard of them until the movie came out. I sure love it when someone from our list shares the sounds from around there country.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>