[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:33:08 +1300

Hi Everyone

I'll see what I can find out for you all down here in New Zealand about Lord of the Rings. I'm afraid I never got into it myself. I read The Hobbit in Braille years ago but didn't really seem to click with it. I do know a local Guide Dog called Hobbit but that's my closest association. Of course we heard a lot about it when the movie was being made, but as I'm not a fan I didn't take too much notice. It's based in Wellington and that's not where I live but we're visiting there after Christmas so I'll see if I can get any relevant recordings for you all when we go.

Cheers
Paula.