[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:02:31 -0800

Well, if you are, then so am I.

*He* didn't just finish Narnia ... but somebody did ... one of the writer/dirrectors of Shrek and Shrek II, as it happens, this being his first attempt at a live-action film. Talk about not setting oneself small tasks!!

The Narnia movie looks incredible, though. I saw a preview of it, and ... all I can say is ... wow.