[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:46:28 -0500

Hi Jake.
Enya is absolutely amazing, I must agree. Her piece for the Fellowship of the Ring, (the first film), is absolutely gorgeous. She has a new album coming out too very soon. Put it on your Christmas list if it's not already there ... if you can wait that long. <smile>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>