[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:34:24 -0800

I've seen a few instances where DVDs have included a DVS track, and it's quite nice. You just listen to the DVS track till you have a farily good idea of what's going on at any given moment, and then you can watch the movie in all its splendor and glory. The original DVD edition of Terminater 2 and the Jim Carey "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" come to mind.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>