[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:31:16 -0700

When I was in college one of my roommates loved the Hobbit, I think that is
Lord of The Rings.  Anyway if you got a gift for an unexplained reason it
was a Hobbit gift.  I have considered reading the series but, I started it
once many years ago and got lost in the first cassette.  I liked the Hobbit
gift idea, however.

I just need a Hobbit to give me gifts (grin).

Rose Combs