[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:27:58 -0600

Mary, I didn't like Livingston Gilbert either, he is who reads the three Lord of the rings books. Bob Asskey is who now has reread the Hobbit in the new era of renarration going on at NLS. Personally, I think most of the choices for new narration suck. While I like Mitsy Freedlander for reading a Jack and Jill magazine for me, I do not think she can in any way compare with House Jameson's reading of Gone With the Wind.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness