[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:37:57 -0500

Hi Neil,
Lynnette and I also have a dramatized version of the Lord of the Rings which
I have to say I devoured.  Yes, I spent several sleepless nights listening
to the various characters singing, reciting poetry, etc.  I was totally
entranced.  I also loved the Harry Potter books and am anxiously awaiting
the final book.