[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:14:28 -0500

Mary, I just love Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit! I've loved them since I was about nine years old. I have an audio drama on cassette, and they've added music and songs, but only when they're pertinent, it isn't a musical adaptation. I can't remember the company, but it comes in a wooden box with Lord of the Rings carved into the wood. I also have one for The Hobbit from the same company and in the same style of box.
The extended Dvds are wonderful! I especially love everyone's commentaries about the various roles and films.