[bct] Re: Lord of the Rings

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:21:18 -0600

Oh Mary, so glad to find another Hobbit lover on this list. We do indeed have the special additions and love listening to them on the 5.1 surround. I hope Paula might be able to provide us with something that others don't know because of living in New Zealand. I suppose though that it's rather like when I lived in California. Rejenia's family all thought that anyone who lives in California can see Hollywood., lol!

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness