[bct] Re: Loopy about loops

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 07:45:29 -0800

Greetings Dan.

Yes, the water in the background was in fact looped... I figured it'd be
appropriate in a presentation all about loops.
I'm just using a simple 100 dollar Altec Lansing SRS headset. I'm not
really satisfied with the cheap microphone they built into the device,
though, so I'll probably be hunting for one soon.
I'm a cheapy when it comes to these areas. Since I only tinker around, I
don't really wanna shell out a lot of cash for a high-end microphone.