[bct] Re: Looping

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:58:00 -0800

Greetings Mary.
The instrument at the beginning is actually called a Guchin. It's an
Asian string instrument that's pretty much like the guitar or banjo in
functionality. I love the kind of sound it makes, too.
With regard to the sound of the stream: I had to do something to keep it
from being more than just my voice, grins. The stream offered me a nice
low-profile, yet attractive, audio backdrop.
Thanks for your comments