[bct] Re: Looking for a CompactFlash card reader.

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:50:52 -0800

You just put the card into the card reader, plug the card reader into a USB port
on your computer tower and it will appear as a removable drive.  You can move
things to it with the clip board.  I haven't tried downloading directly to it,
but I suspect you can do that.  MP3 files will go to the card more quickly than
directly to the bookport because the card reader will use a faster version of