[bct] Re: Lock & Lock Storage Containers

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 07:37:09 -0800

Phil,

These look interesting. I bought a lot of Tupperware in the past couple years
and although I like it, it's expensive; and the design has changed since I
bought it 20 years ago, which means they don't have the type of 12 ounce
tumblers I used to love. Despite the warnings I've seen about using plastic to
cook with, I do use it in the microwave; it's just more convenient for me. I
hope the containers you mentioned are a lot cheaper; Tupperware prices have
really gone up.

Mary
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx