[bct] Re: Listening to heile microphones

  • From: Stephen Clower <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Neal Ewers <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:05:02 -0600

Sure thing. What specifically would you like me to record with it?

On Friday, March 3, 2006, 2:55:11 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed:

Stephen, I have heard of them and have heard good things.  They are also quite inexpensive.  I have not had the opportunity to hear one.  Would you be able to record something, at your convenience, and upload it to my web site?  I'm trying to round up as many sounds of inexpensive microphones to help people make some choices about what is available.  It would be nice to create a file of all of them for a podcast and let people hear them.  As no one of us can own all of them, we may need each other's help for this.

ftp://ftp.ravenswood.org/incoming

thanks for reminding me of these.

Neal