[bct] Re: List purpose

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:31:29 -0500

I agree 100%  I came and stayed on this list because all the other list I
belong to are all stuffy places where you stay on subject or get the boot.
I love this place it is very friendly and very very tolerant of most any
kind of post.  If we turn it into the other lists then we will loose so very
much.  This list is more like a lounge than a mailing list and I think for
that reason it has great appeal.  If someone doesn't want to answer a post
because it has been asked a hundred times before then just ignore it.
Please don't put the message list police in here too.

Helen Keller