[bct] Re: List purpose

  • From: "Jeff Armstrong" <jeffarmstrong1380@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:24:06 -0600

Lois,

Now that message seemed completely off topic!!! Yeah, Yeah, just kidding, nice to hear from you, its been a while. I actually thought the list purpose was for me to suck your brains dry of knowledge and take over the planet. Oops, was that out loud?

Jeff Armstrong
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>