[bct] Re: List purpose

  • From: "Rob F" <theroost1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:58:40 -0800

Larry, almost from the start noted that his podcasts went beyond
technical.  The warmth and insight from those podcasts has been very
meaningful to me.  The whit of Neal and Dan, the thoughts of Maria, Joni
C., and so many other people--along with the almost priceless technical
information have been a real delight.  BTW, Matt Campbell's ACB Main
menu broadcast on setting up groups in Outlook Express or Microsoft
Outlook has really helped me to deal with active lists like this one.

Thanks to all for your great contributions.

Rob Fairclough

Frank Lizarde wrote:

I like the freedom that this list has to discuss anything and
everything, so
let's not limit it's content just because it has the word "tech" in it's