[bct] Re: List manners and frustration

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:33:06 -0600

And here is where is where my frustration comes in.  What does this have to do
with anything.  And how many of these messages do I have to read every day.

I guess if I were setting at home, not working, with little else to do but read
and respond to email I wouldn't care.  But, I really don't have time for tons
of these kinds of messages after working all day, and attempting to keep up
with what is going on in the technology field that effects how I do my job, and
what I recommend for other blind customers of our agency.

Maybe it's time to go back to listening to the podcasts and for get the
mailinglist.