[bct] Re: List manners and frustration

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:20:37 -0500

Right on, Jamie.  I have to say that the only frustration I sometimes feel is
when I have to do something else before getting to hear from all my new pals on
the BCT list.  I even read some of the mail I don't quite understand in the
knowledge that it will seep into a compartment in my brain for future use.

Maria