[bct] Re: List manners and frustration

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:37:38 -0600

There was some discussion on the list over the past several days about
whether all of the nontechnical discussions on a list named Blind Cool Tech
were appropriate. No one has ever jumped down anyone's throat on this list.
I was refering to some other lists I have been on in the past, and mine was
not the first reference to these lists over the past several days. As for
the list remaining as is, that is up to our intrepid leader, Jake. Er ...
excuse me. I guess that would be Larry. <smile> I'm sure Larry has been
absorbing all of our comments for the past few days, and he will certainly
let us know if anything on this list is about to change. I, for one, think
this list serves a real purpose.

Take care.

  _____