[bct] Re: List manners and frustration

  • From: Slythy_Tove <mcg907@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:06:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jamie,
  I may have missed something because I have been awfully busy the past few
days and have simply deleted most of the posts unread (I'd have never caught up
after three days of consistent absence), but I have never had anyone jump down
my throat for being social during my admittedly brief time here.  My dear
husband is the podcaster, not me, but I do enjoy some of the conversations here
and have always been well treated.  As I said, unless I missed something
(possible, I suppose) I thought that the list was going to stay as is.  If not,
I guess I will hear it from Dan.  I was going to help him with the aura
podcast, but as so often happens, law school ran away with me and I have not
even had time to listen to it let be a participant in it.  Oh, well...
  Slithy - in one of her I must have been insane to do this moments regarding
going to law school  (aiieee)