[bct] Re: Lisa's podcast on owner trained

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:13:02 -0500

I think I'd like the nylon harness better, too, for those times when the dog squeezes into tight places where your leg is one of the edges of that place. The metel in the harness handel is a killer. In fact, this leather wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for those large metel pieces. Who ever takes their handel off anyway? Come to think of it, I never have, but me and my family and friends have sure been scraped by that metel.

Do you feel that the nutritional value of the commercial foods is not up to par?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Howell" <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>