[bct] Lisa's podcast on owner trained

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:16:10 -0500

Interesting podcast, but one item that really got my attention. No school has or will tell me what to feed my dog. I feed my dog a raw diet that is in kibble form. I don't feed the actual raw yet mostly do to travel reasons and cost considering how much my GSD eats and now with another dog we adopted, well it would be mighty costly to feed them actual raw diets. I'm not up to the task yet of making my own raw diet. Interesting podcast in any case.
Would a nylon harness really offer any advantages over the standard leather harnesses? Seems they wouldn't have the rigit form as leather and with the handle and such, hmmmm well interesting I guess it could work and wonder if schools have looked into this as an idea.

tnx

Scott