[bct] Re: Lighttech locator

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:14:20 -0600

Thanks Pam, that was one hell of a nail biter of a game!
Hope others enjoy it! All I can say is, my skills with Sound Forge came in handy, as I had to go back later after finishing the review, but I wanted it to sound as if I had said that stuff all along. Thank you mix paste! lol

At 09:23 AM 3/20/2006, you wrote:

Great podcast, Chris, and just what we need right now. A diversion
with a neat set of games. I can't believe it's free. Just downloaded
all the games. I played the game reviewed in the podcast, and just a
note for window eyes users, Window Eyes doesn't interfere if left
running. Thanks for this resource.