[bct] Re: Leep frog phonics fridge

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:57:00 -0000

No Worries
Riz
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donna Slater
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:42 PM
  Subject: [bct] Re: Leep frog phonics fridge

  No,  I really didn't mean to be nasty or anything.  I have absolutely no
problem with you downloading my files from the FTP site, I just didn't realise
anyone did this and so I didn't post a warning to the list.  Please don't think
I was trying to cause arguments or anything, that certainly wasn't my
intention.  I'm sorry if it seemed like that.

  Regards

  Donna