[bct] Re: Leep frog phonics fridge

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:28:45 -0000

Hi

Please forgive this, it's not meant to be a complaint or anything, but I think
it's probably best not to download items direct from Larry's FTP site as
opposed to the web site.  The FTP site is for files to be placed so that Larry
can then send them out as podcasts.  The reason I am saying this is that the
Fridge Phonix file only partially uploaded to the ftp site and I've had to
resend it. Once it is complete, I'm sure Larry will send it out as a podcast if
he wants to use it.

Again, I'm not wanting to start arguments at all, I'm just explaining what I
think the FTP site is to be used for.  Please correct me on this Larry if I'm
wrong.

The Fridge Leapfrog review has now been sent via yousendit to Larry, so
hopefully you should be able to get it soon.

Regards

Donna