[bct] Leavingthe list

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:44:14 -0400

Hello, Rick! I'm pretty sure that anyone who really matters on bct will
know that you didn't send those profanity messages. I'm beginning to
suspect  that this clg productions (Chris) might be the one who spoofed
your e-mail address, and maybe is or was in league with our original
troublemaker(s)  If I'm wrong in this suspicion, however, I'll gladly be
the very first to appologize for my unjust accusation.
 Anyway, I'm considering leaving the list just for the simple fact that
ever since I joined it, it's been one drama after another. I have no
problem deleting stuff that I'm not interested in, and I don't mind getting
a ton of messages, but it's a shame that 1 or two bad apples have to try so
hard to spoil everyone elses enjoyment, just so that they can be the center
of attention. I'm not going to leave yet; hopefully Neil's timely moderator
message will nip this particular drama in the bud, but if all the e-mail
spoofing crap is going to start up again, then I'm gone. It will be a shame
to lose contact with all of the fun and knowledgeable people on this list
just because of 1 or two bad eggs, but if I wanted to put up with silliness
of that caliber, I'd spend more time hanging out with some of my