[bct] Re: Learn Braille?

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:07:23 -0800

i just googled Braille labeler, and came up with lots of stuff though i didn't look at it specifically. i did this because i just couldn't believe they would discontinue such a staple for blind people. Those plastic ones aren't as bad as they sound. I have a friend who has one and has had it for several years with no trouble. of course, i would love the metal ones also, but the plastic does nicely. If nothing else though, one can make labels using the slate and stylus, and are not limited in the way of contractions as you are with the labeler.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich De Steno" <ironrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>