[bct] Re: Learn Braille?

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:39:50 -0500

A muffin pan eh, very clever.

Maria

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 11:41 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Learn Braille?

Hey Beth.  Well, here is another way of teaching Braille.  Have you ever
seen the Lego block that has six points on it?  Well, they are positioned in
a Braille cell, three dots on the left, and three dots on the right.  You
can also do this with ping-pong balls and a muffin pan.  Now, just teach the
person the alphabet, and in about an hour, they'll be writing you basic
grade one Braille notes, just like three of my friends do!  Ha!  Man, I'm a
real expert, right?  Again, thanks for reading!