[bct] Re: Learn Braille?

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:28:45 -0500

Hi everyone,

Thanks so very much for all the responses.  Yes they have been great and
very helpful for me.

I have decided for now to order a set of Braille flash cards from a place
online and try to learn the alphabet and numbers and see where I can go from

I want for now to do labeling, but would love to be able to read books
again.  I used to be a avid book reader before 1994.  I really haven't been
able to since then though.  So it would be a great goal for me.

Learning grade 1 first and we'll see from there.

Thanks again for all the great responses, you are all great.

Helen Keller