[bct] Re: Learn Braille?

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 00:16:45 -0500

Beth & Shane,

My wife Carolyn is a career teacher who has been keeping her love of teaching alive by home schooling for hire for about ten years now, since her post-polio made it more difficult to work in a traditional classroom. When I read the post with Shane's ping-pong balls in a muffin tin, I new she would enjoy that creativity. She also liked the quick lesson from Beth, demonstrating that some things can be a lot simpler if taken a little at a time with the right approach and attitude.

Mike Justice,
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>